• Register Today It's free!

Super Excited

Cloud9flyer

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
I debated on ordering a 2015 explorer sport but I did not want to wait that long. I am an instant gratification guy. I have been trying to find one that fits exactly what I wanted (401A, Adaptive Cruise, Sunroof and black). Dealers do not want to give these up and I really like working with my dealership so they have been trying to find one for me.

Finally got the call they found one that a dealer would give up. I guess a lot of them are hiding them from their inventory from other dealers. I am leaving for vacation this week so won't be able to pick it up until I get back but I am very excited. I love driving it and the look is awesome. Granted it is going to have 300 some miles on it since they have to go get it from so far away but oh well.

Going to have to change out the blue ford logo with the black one to help complete the blackout look.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I debated on ordering a 2015 explorer sport but I did not want to wait that long. I am an instant gratification guy. I have been trying to find one that fits exactly what I wanted (401A, Adaptive Cruise, Sunroof and black). Dealers do not want to give these up and I really like working with my dealership so they have been trying to find one for me.

Finally got the call they found one that a dealer would give up. I guess a lot of them are hiding them from their inventory from other dealers. I am leaving for vacation this week so won't be able to pick it up until I get back but I am very excited. I love driving it and the look is awesome. Granted it is going to have 300 some miles on it since they have to go get it from so far away but oh well.

Going to have to change out the blue ford logo with the black one to help complete the blackout look.

I went from a 2009 Hyundai Genesis to what you are getting. Tint and rebadging are required ;) You're going to love it.

You will love it...

You have made a great decision. The Adaptive Cruise is the most useful option ever!!!

You have made a great decision. The Adaptive Cruise is the most useful option ever!!!

This was why it took so long to find one....hard to find this feature....well combine that with the fact not many dealers wanted to give it up. That seemed to be the biggest issue.

Very excited for next Thursday when I can pick it up!

Back