• Register Today It's free!

Ordered 2014 Sport

bird2132

Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport (red)
I took a 2014 explorer sport with all the options I wanted for a weekend test drive. I returned to the dealership on monday to (sadly) return it. We started to talk numbers and we were 1k off and low on my trade. I walked. It was the only ruby red, moonroof, tow package and 401a with in 200 miles of me. I ended up going to a dealer closer to me and factory ordering it. MUCH MUCH better experience and got everything I wanted at the price I wanted.
Now the wait begins.... I have never ordered a vehicle before but it was very simple. For the people who have ordered how was your experience? How do you track your order?
By the way my otd price was just under $46,000 and a great price on my trade that will have to be reappraised at the time of delivery.

Very excited.... I cant wait.
Mike

I took a 2014 explorer sport with all the options I wanted for a weekend test drive. I returned to the dealership on monday to (sadly) return it. We started to talk numbers and we were 1k off and low on my trade. I walked. It was the only ruby red, moonroof, tow package and 401a with in 200 miles of me. I ended up going to a dealer closer to me and factory ordering it. MUCH MUCH better experience and got everything I wanted at the price I wanted.
Now the wait begins.... I have never ordered a vehicle before but it was very simple. For the people who have ordered how was your experience? How do you track your order?
By the way my otd price was just under $46,000 and a great price on my trade that will have to be reappraised at the time of delivery.

Very excited.... I cant wait.
Mike
Hi Mike. If your order just went in then there likely isn't too much to find out right now. Crystal (FordService) is very willing to help out tracking member's orders. You can send her a PM (private message) using this link if you wish;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=157968
She will probably require your name and the dealer's name, location and their order number or something similar. I'm sure she will let you know what is required. Good luck.

Peter

...How do you track your order?...

Hey Mike,

Congrats on pulling the trigger on a new Explorer! As Peter mentioned, I'll be happy to track your order for you. Just send me a private message (PM) with your order number (these are four characters long and can be letters, numbers, or a combination of both) and the dealership name/location that placed your order. I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

Thank you very much... Tracking it might make me more neurotic.

Back