• Register Today It's free!

SW Washington

Noved87

Reaction score
City, State
Kelso, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Sport
I am new here and was wondering if anyone knows of any tameish trails in the SW washington area. I have a almost stock '94 Sport
thanks for the info

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to THE Explorer site.

Check the threads in the NWX section :thumbsup: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82

The Oregon folks play in the Tillamook State Forest.

Us central Washington folks are Explorering around Cle Elum and Manastash Ridge planning for a NWX gathering later this summer. Hope to see you there. :confused:

Hmm Check out the NWExplorers forum.

I personally know very little about the southern edge of the state, and all that comes to mind is Tahuya State Park here in WA, and Tillamook State Forest in Oregon. There ae several other areas, but JRGaylor is the man to talk to down south. You are relatively close to Elbe Hills and Evans Creek, but they are far from tame.

dreamr said:
Hmm Check out the NWExplorers forum.

I personally know very little about the southern edge of the state, and all that comes to mind is Tahuya State Park here in WA, and Tillamook State Forest in Oregon. There ae several other areas, but JRGaylor is the man to talk to down south. You are relatively close to Elbe Hills and Evans Creek, but they are far from tame.
You following me AGAIN?

Tillimook state forest (TSF) sort of close to you for trail outings down there look at the trail run section on www.broncoii.org forums there is several members there that go to TSF frequently and a couple explorers and are a good group of guys to wheel with, untill you get better built I doubt you want to follow me, it may hurt :D

jrgaylor said:
untill you get better built I doubt you want to follow me, it may hurt :D

So true :eek:

I live in vancouver wa.. and if you want to go wheelin around vancouver, ( nothing crazy or anything ) go to larch mountain.. we go up there to offroad, shoot guns and ride the quads! If your looking for an offical ohv park, browns camp is the closest that comes to mind.. and your just 90 minutes away from the Sand Lake Ohv park on the coast... very fun.. camped there over Memorial day weekend.. look for the up coming post and pics! Dont forget your class 2 atv permit if you go to browns camp or sand lake!

Back