The A/C blowing cold from right but left is hot | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The A/C blowing cold from right but left is hot

mr_hamad

Reaction score
City, State
Jubail
Year, Model & Trim Level
Good day Every body,

I have problem with my Ford Explorer 2006 A/C. When I turn on the A/C. The A/C blowing cold air from right side but left side is hot, when I close the right side the cold air become from left but not cold enough like the right side.

The only thing that comes to mind right away is if you have the Dual button on you A/C control panel, it may be malfunctioning. I know when that is set on my 07' there is a seperate temp control for the passenger side and maybe this is set or not working properly on yours.

That's all I got for now, good luck.

thank u Mr. Engera
actually I found ferion gas leak from tube fitting then i had repair it.
now the A/C working well.

thanks again.

A/C Issue

I am having the same exact problem...And here I go showing my automotive ineptitude. I have also noticed a part connected to the drive belt that spins and then stops every 5 seconds or so. This occurs when I either have the cold defrost or the A/C on. I have stopped messing with it until I take it to the shop for fear of burning out the compressor or something else. I am wondering if this has something to do with the deer I nailed on my driver's front side in October....

Back