the turn signal light is on but doesn't blink ... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the turn signal light is on but doesn't blink ...

justinalonso28

Reaction score
City, State
san bernardino CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
FORD EXPLORER 94 4WD
the turn signal light is on but doesn't blink ...

Turn signal light doesn't blink to the left ,,, but blinks when I activate Hazards ....

the turn signal light is on but doesn't blink ... just blink when I put the Hazards .. what can it be ?? please can sombody help me .. I dont have money to change the multi-function-switch ..does somebody know how to fix it ???? please ... Thank's

it's a ford explorer 94 ...

i had this same exact problem with my old rodeo, and it should be pretty similar to the explorers. i opened the the steering column up and theres a little mechanism that the turn signal goes into. the signal physically pushes a pin back and forth and that makes the signal lights go. the pin can come loose. this will keep the turn signals from being able to complete a circut to make the lights go, but wont disable the hazards. its a mechanical problem and simple to fix but a pain in the but to do. its a pretty tedious job to fix it, but it can be done. its kind of hard for me to explain it, but once you look at it , it will make sense.

Back