• Register Today It's free!

tire size

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
I already have a 3 inch TT and shackles and im doing a body lift soon can i run 35s?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have less lift than that and have 35s. You'll want to do some suspension upgrades though.

i am thinking of going down to a 2 inch would that help out any?

Yes, but it will require more trimming. If you want 35s, you have to be okay with trimming though.

i dont mind doing trimming eventually i wanna turn the ST into a full blown mud truck

like this?

l_43b4545e254a3c2b812ae96766a2c746.gif

idk yet lol something around those lines maybe no so big

Haha, c'mon, someone needs to make a Sport Trac mud bogger on tractor tires. I haven't seen that yet.

35s are a good start but I'll admit, they do not make it a mud truck. Not even close. Mine is getting a new steering rack and pump put in right now because of a mud hole I knew I should have avoided.

i seen one in florida while back at Redneck yaght club its on youtube some where ill have to find it it looked good

I think I've seen that one its a black one with a diesel stack in the bed its on truck gone wild on the back window it's in one of there issues

yea the black one with the stack is the one i seen

Back