Tired of my black 20's- need opinions on the replacements | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tired of my black 20's- need opinions on the replacements

I have grown tired of my current wheels. When I got them 3+ years ago, black wheels weren't very common; but they are way too common now and dont give a "high performance" vibe. I was wanting to replace them with some 18" Saleens or Cobras, but found these while looking on eBay. What do you guys think? They are 20x8.5 (same as I have now), but are 20mm offset vs. my current 35mm wheels.

ZMCLASSICS1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GA-2...d=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:15|39:1|240:1318

Here is what I have now....

truckside.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cardomain.com is a great place to find out suggestions for rims... You can filter your search by your make/model/year and see what wheels other people have put on your truck....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cardomain.com is a great place to find out suggestions for rims... You can filter your search by your make/model/year and see what wheels other people have put on your truck....

Most of those guys want to look like drug dealers though- I have totally different taste in wheels. Most of the 2nd gens I like there have Cobras or Saleens.

man can't get my pic can someone help me

r u going to sell the black 20s?

Back