Transmission issue | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Transmission issue

Fix, have you forgotten you're in the 3rd gen forum again? Lol. I had a 1st gen 4.0 that I ran until the rings went at 386k.
He’s got the same 4.0 as a 3rd Gen.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fix, have you forgotten you're in the 3rd gen forum again? Lol. I had a 1st gen 4.0 that I ran until the rings went at 386k.
evidently so!!! whoops. i just saw sohc and 5r55 and the jumped to conclusions :p

same motor though but iirc the 3g has the 5r55w i have 5r55e

He’s got the same 4.0 as a 3rd Gen.
I didn't know if he was talking about a 1st gen (you never know with him lol) cause he said his dad used to drive it or whatever. I didn't know if he was talking about the same one he had now. If so, that's cool that his dad passed it down to him. I want to give one of mine to my son when he's old enough after we have built on it.

you never know with him lol
fair hahahahahahahahahahhaahahha yeah im all over the map but we never had a 1g, only this 2g, which yeah thats the one both of us drive it tho! and i like that plan ;)

Code p0775 showed up on my obd2
I had gotten a used junkyard transmission cuz my tranny gave out at 196k I got a junkyard tranny with 120k for 600$ mechanic installed it for 500$ it runs great finally hope it lasts 50-60k reverse is a bit iffy but it's fine.

Back