Truck Haven - Ocotillo Wells Online input | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven - Ocotillo Wells Online input

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
http://planocotillowells.com/input

Wow, leave it to the government to screw things up.

None of the alternatives, as outlined, look good at all. By the looks of it, the option which will allow the most "freedom" is the Developed option which brings in RV hookups, a potential visitor center etc. BLEH!

In all cases it shows that dispersed OHV use will be banned and limited to trails only.

Just wondering of all the ups and downs, and ins and outs of the ditches will be considered "on trail"?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like Legacy is the best option. Leave it as is. Watching the video I think I saw myself in it.

Part of Legacy is no group events. Only the Developed option allows them.:confused:

That whole setup is crazy and non-intuitive..

With this era of tight budgets, and crazy law suites, I can see the developed being picked, but never ever going anywhere.

..Unless they take money like what the people are putting into "save the hammers"..

..I haven't read it all but California loves to take money from one place and change something in "the peoples interest" that no one wants and then while you are watching that they shuffle something else..:banghead:

Back