Truckhaven Potluck | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Potluck

Sorry, they only brew it once a year, November I think, and it sells out fast!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone for Guiness?

No rum this trip, well maybe. I think Char still has that bottle I gave her awhile ago, maybe we can get her to bust it out.

Brian,
So this year you are going to leave me behind huh now that your a "Rubicon Survivor." All high and mighty now that your locked F&R.:p . No more easy trails...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gopher
Brian,
So this year you are going to leave me behind huh now that your a "Rubicon Survivor." All high and mighty now that your locked F&R.:p . No more easy trails...:rolleyes:
Well, you could TRY to follow him, but I'd leave that for the pros :p

Actually I think he mentioned leading the stockers in the other thread. I don't know that I'd want to follow a locked and lifted Rig if I was stock though, even if it is Brian. :eek:

Hey Now!! I think you both need a slap on the back of the head! Now I'm SAS challenged, but at least I have more than two drive wheels.

Actually, I like the easier trails sometimes too, so I might just tag along on a Bunny run with you, Gopher!! HE HE HE HE HE!

Ok this is my first time posting. Anyway, Felix and I are going to be bringing Cheesy broccoli rice and some Sour cream twists.

Can't wait to see everyone again.

Back