Trunk cargo dividers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trunk cargo dividers

Ken Adams

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Limited
In my new 2020 Ford Explorer Limited, in the trunk just under the floor, still above the spare tire well, (accessible when standing behind your car with the trunk open) is a neat area for extra storage, a shallow spot for misc items. In this area, the front and back "walls" are notched to accept what looks like dividers, to create separate sections of storage here. Does anyone know where I can buy those dividers?

The little side covers on each side of the main storage space can be inserted into those slots to create little bins on either side.

The little side covers on each side of the main storage space can be inserted into those slots to create little bins on either side.

OK thanks! I tried that and it started to mar the plastic, but good to know it was the right thing to do :)

Now where to buy extras of those since I still need the covers on the side, hmm

OK thanks! I tried that and it started to mar the plastic, but good to know it was the right thing to do :)
Now where to buy extras of those since I still need the covers on the side, hmm

Just keep an eye on parts.ford.com for the PN then search places like rock auto and the like for better deals. Or look on the panels an see if the PN is molded into it and search sway.

Back