Tuti's Mud Bogg, King William Virginia | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tuti's Mud Bogg, King William Virginia

Sweeeet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice pics. Too bad you didn't get a pic of the Chevy rolling over, I would have had a new desktop. :p

I was to busy running away. He kinda messed up my action pictures. After his truck went out of control the wouldn't let us stand at the end of the bogg which was the best place to take action phots

I heard it was a pretty bad bogg. I heard about the ones in New Kent as well. I will have to go sometime in the near future -- I went offroad a little today after the big rain yesterday - had some fun with that.

-Drew

Any more pics???? Please????

No more pictures, I had battery problems. However there is another event in 10-days. I am planning to go and will take extra, extra batteries.

unclemeats this time the green grimlin susuki will put on a better show cause I want have too many bud lites in me. April 9th at 12:00 pm at the watkins farm . It is 1 mile off rt 360 in king william I'll keep some extra batteries for u. Unclemeats always takes good pics . My apollogies for always running off some where. God bless the mud Bubbatruck and the "RED NECK GARAGE BOGGERS"

:exporange :exp: Any one know of any good logging trails with good mud around king william or king queen?

bubba,

Spike will be so happy to find out where all his bud lights went. He tried to get his wife to believe that somebody else helped him drink his whole 12-pack, naturely we blamed it on bubba. But he could not blame anybody else for the Baileys and coffee and my buds that he drank. Looking forward to the next bogg.

Back