Last Mud Bogg, King William Va. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Last Mud Bogg, King William Va.

yea i know ashley but i am matt jones and i know all there of them we r friends im in 11th grade at ld

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

explorerdmb where at in mech. do you live j/w cuz i have only seen you like 2 times and i was wondering why i never see your explorer on the road

hatteras x said:
explorerdmb where at in mech. do you live j/w cuz i have only seen you like 2 times and i was wondering why i never see your explorer on the road

I'm on the Atlee side. Nears the Hanover air park. I work in there, Duffy's Repair Service. My truck is usually at my house during the week. I drive my Jeep to school (J sarg.).

-Drew

hatteras x said:
yea i know ashley but i am matt jones and i know all there of them we r friends im in 11th grade at ld

i only ask because down here at school, tyler and rj live on one side of me and matt lives on the other side.

hatteras x said:
o its cool

I drove by your house the other day. You have a lot of lifted vehicles. A green Expedition and a maroon F-150 I believe. I've driven by your house before, just didn't know who it was.

-Drew

No pics from the mud bog?

I have a few but have had no time to even download them off the camera. The sun is going to shine this week, so maybe next week it will rain and I will post some.

Back