TV Monitor in Console Lid? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TV Monitor in Console Lid?

churd69 said:
I got an idea, but it would probably be too custom. Depending on how much room you have from the front of the back seat to the back of the front seat you could get a power inverter and run like a 24 inch lcd tv in a custom fiberglass housing that is supported/attached to your center console. It would look bad ass, then there would be no problem for your passengers watching it.

-Rich

I am pretty sure there is also a money issue here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah, damn money.............but i'd be cool.

-Rich

Well I mean I can do whats reasonable. A budget of $300 or so. I don't really get the 24" lcd idea. just put it between the two front seats?

ap81590 said:
Well I mean I can do whats reasonable. A budget of $300 or so. I don't really get the 24" lcd idea. just put it between the two front seats?

You would build a frame supported by the center console, then glass it in.

-Rich

That would be crazy! I would be amazed to see something like that. You would have to repaint and fully customize your truck to make it match the tv for the back seat. LOL.

Back