Unlock your Digital Odometer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Unlock your Digital Odometer

Still nothing or 05's or Exs with Message Centers, eh?

Edit: Got it. On 2002-2005's with message centers, do as the OP said, but hold down the setup/reset message center buttons instead.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still nothing or 05's or Exs with Message Centers, eh?

Edit: Got it. On 2002-2005's with message centers, do as the OP said, but hold down the setup/reset message center buttons instead.

hope this works, will try it as soon as i get the mounty back from the dealer.

I got it to work, which was cool, I was able to set it to KM/H.
I'm in canada with a US truck, so that's something Id like to have access to all of the time, did anyone figure out how to make it come up all the time? (if possible)
Or do we haveto hold the button down and send it into test mode everytime we start the vehicle?

I got this to work on my 02 eb 4x4 w/ message center - I start engine while holding trip reset - hold for 5 seconds or so, then I get system check prompt on message then let go of reset and it says "gauge sweep" and of course that's what happens, press again and message center lights up - of course that's the pixel check - then again for idiot light check then digital speedo, etc - so I can cycle through all kinds of information with each push of the trip reset (which is pretty freekin cool) . Some of the info includes "porta" and "portg" with subsequent values, most of which are 0. I see there is a post above for the odometer info, I'm wondering about info codes and explanations for the message center? Also I get an error on one screen of 5284 which I think is oil pressure sensor - the digital oil pressure reading on the message center is 0 - which I think may be because the oil pressure may be monitored by another system? This error does not show on my ODB II reader. The OP gauge shows good. Sorry for the long windedness of my post.

Can anyone give me any knowledge regarding the following code retrieved when going through the dtc?

A659
E013

I have already done a forum and web search, but I cannot seem to find any information as to what these actually mean.

I am looking for these codes also! anyone...???

I ran this test this evening and have the A569 and 9352 as well, but not the E013 dtc code! I also ran my code scanner and I know what the P0775 code is, selinoid(sp?) block, so I need to change it and have the O.D band adjusted! Would like to know if that is what these two dtc's are and what else these could be!!

edit:: O.k, the 9352 is a weak battery, or alternator, but still not sure about the A569 as related to the p0775 code!

Back