Urgent part request

92302expo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lufkin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Expo xlt 4x4 5.0
I need the clutch pilot bearing sleeve it's the one on the right and I need it ASAP (before or on 3-7-15)it is the last part I need to finish my 5speed swap. I have checked several different RBV engine sizes and I have come to the conclusion that the 91-94 4.0 OHV is the only definent one to have it. If you have one or can get one I will pay any reasonable amount for it and shipping Thanks and God Bless

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Isn't that available at parts stores?
It goes right in the center of the flywheel/back of the engine, right?
When I did my clutch years ago, I got mine at Kragen or Autozone.

Or are you talking about the part on the left?

Any reputable parts store should have that. They just have to be persistent in finding it.
If you can, go online and try to find the part number, that will give them somewhere to start so they'll know what they're looking for.

I have tried all the parts stores in my area and online and have not found even a part number since i started looking in November and it is the one on the right RangerX

I do not need the pilot bearing I need the sleeve that the bearing is pressed into that is then pressed into the flywheel

"Slight" confusion here. :scratch:
I need the clutch pilot bearing sleeve it's the one on the right and I need it ASAP (before or on 3-7-15)it is the last part I need to finish my 5speed swap.

F5TZ-6K389-AA BUSHING (FLYWHEEL) - Callout Name: 6K389
Bushing - Pilot OHV SOHC

E9TZ-7560-A CLUTCH SLAVE (KIT - HYDRAULIC CONTROL) - Callout Name: 7560
Kit - Clutch Slave Cylinder Repair Consists of "O"-rings and coiled pins, bushing, sleeve, Speed: All

Here is a picture of an assembled flywheel for reference.

F5TZ-6K389-AA BUSHING (FLYWHEEL) - Callout Name: 6K389
Bushing - Pilot OHV SOHC[/QUOTE]

This looks to be the correct part thank you

Back