VA X'S owners

dtl 2k2 sport

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
stafford Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 SPORT
Okay everyone, i saw a thread ealier about fellow Virginians w/ explorers! Question is where did u all go!!?? I see a bunch of x's sitting in traffic on 95 north every day! I'm posting this to see if we can get a few or a large group together for a ride some where, either to the mtns or someplace else, not really a off roading trip but just a day out to meet and greet!! Fall is comming and it's the best time to go xploring (sorry bad pun,) if this sounds good please respond,, either email or Im,, I was thinking of sky line drive? or possibly for northern va and maryland people, possibly out along the washington area? Please fell free to throw in any ideas on this!! :exporange :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

GWNF is the best place to go. Im in if I can fit it into my scchedule.

George Washington National Forest is in the western part of the state along the WVa border. It is public land. There are an abundance of trails. Most are not difficult. There are tons of fantastic camping spots, trouts streams and secenery. If you are into the outdoors it is heaven.

GW is nice. i had a blast when i took my x up there two years ago. maybe get a trip together sometime

im down if there is a passenger seat open.

hey I am in also, I have never been to the GW trail riding. let me know if you guys put something together.

Follow up

Don't see a follow up to this. Did it happen, if not let's try and make it happen. If nothing else let's all try and make Crozet in June. I don't know the area but I'm sure we can coordinate with the stockers to ride along.

i'm out, i sold my x when the tranny blew for the third time. just tired of dumping money into it.

anyone up for a meet or so at a hooters some where or something??

You're about an hour and a half from me. Where ya thinking of meeting up?

I'm in serious need of an outdoor trip but my 4x4 is basically shot on both my X and Zuk right now so it might just have to be a camping/backpacking weekend if anyone is interested.

Else, I'm certainly up for just a meet and greet. I'm basically free whenever.

^ meet and all would be great, freaking camping would be better but lack of time on my part isnt really an option at the current time. Springs comming, Seems like half the group is down by the water,, Sounds like a good day trip or something,, any ideas,, fellas,, ??

LOL, it might just be you and I. I don't know if Josh, Kevin, WhiteEngineering, unclemeat, Yeehaw86, or anyone else I missed is watching this.

Personnally my financee and I would be up for coming your way if you know of any camp'n spots.

sounds good u heading to the all ford nationals w/ the rest of us explorer necks,,lol??, I'll think of a few spots, down by the water maybe get some fishing in or something as well!

Didn't have anything planned.

we'll i think all ford natiionals are comming up in June 1st?? theres a thread on here about it, bunch of folks from this area are heading up there, so that's one get together if your up for that, but nice to get some people in this area together,, !!

anyone going to the show in june?? There's a thread on it about hotels and all that stuff,

Back