Ventshade Vent Visors?! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ventshade Vent Visors?!

ive got Ventshades and theyre in channel, too. Mine had that problem in the back, so i took a razor to them and shaved an angle so that the glass could slide in, and now they work fine.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the wide auto ventshades on mine and they also mount on the outside and I love them. I also like the window louvers

9485blue1.jpg

Don't have a close up but here ya go:

Dead Link Removed

That last photo is why I got the ones that go on the outside. Look at the rear window on the four door. It dosn't cover the part of the window that dosn't open. That really bugs me, looks unfinished. That and all the problems with the inside the channel ones is why I like mine on the outside much better. All you do is stick em on, no hassle. And 4 years through car washes and nasty winters, haven't lost one yet!
Just my 2 cents.

2004-02-11_003.jpg_idshr

i will get a close up when i get home from school

I got my ventshades this evening and it was a quick and easy install. I got the ones that mount to the outside after reading about some problems experienced with in-channel ones. I ordered mine from www.stylinconcepts.com, $54.90 shipped to my door. They are made by Auto Force and they are the dark smoked ones that match perfectly with my black explorer. Another reason I got the ones that mount on the outside is because I like both back door windows covered.

Leave them off they look stupid anyways :)

Back