Very Nice X.....

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
My friend is in a car club called Chrome-n-Motion, it is an Atlanta club. It has some seriously bad ass cars and I just found out that they have an X that just joined, plus it has a cowl induction hood and a roll pan...here it is

they will not let me link the pics... just go here RIGHT HERE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Click and copy all them lovely red X's into another window... I like it! Not overly bling bling with the rims.. looks nice, and I bet it sounds nice inside!

Or just click that link, since he edited as I posted

they wont let you link, eh? well, ill take care of that...

Attachments

• 68129010yborgb_ph.jpg
    68129010yborgb_ph.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,627

Attachments

• 68129030mgeosb_ph.jpg
    68129030mgeosb_ph.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 709

I think it is awesome, excessive but everyone like to be that way when the can, I would just change the color, looks too much like a Mary-Kay car
Gary

Sweet Ex. :thumbsup:

Swet X, i was wondering how many people would be intrested in a hood like that? Or maybe some sort of scoop hood.

VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE X

i hate this
im starting to see all of these street X's and im almsot wanting to convert to Street but i dont think i could live w/o offroading:(

dang it

PEACE

Surprised it hasnt been posted yet but: that is dumb it should be lifted with big tires, it looks ricey, and its dumb with stock paint.

jk i just thought i'd fill in where some of the 4x4 guys would usually post

That rollpan is perfectly sculpted, I wish I could have that.

Hey, not all the 4x4ers dislike lowered cars.:D

I like it!!

What do you suppose the truck is behind it, that looks dumb.:cool:

Not bad. Is that a stock color?

I like! :smoke:
98FordX24: I think it is a stock color because their is a Limited around here that is very similar in color.

Looks very nice and tasteful -- not overly done.. 5 stars...

sweet!

I knew the taillights would look like that, I'm calling shops about having that done now :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ahhh, that is very close to what my custom tail lights are going to look like. well not THAT close, but now mine won't shock quite as much as they would have otherwise.

Back