Vote on Moab Group Dinner Here | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vote on Moab Group Dinner Here

Where Do You Want to Have our Group Dinner?

• Buck's Grill House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Center Cafe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
Here are our choices for the group dinner. Please read the choices and vote. (Do NOT vote in this poll unless you are a registered participant in this year's Moab event!)

Buck’s Grill House
Pres-set menu with excellent food and lots of options and entrée choices such as salmon & steak; $27 adults including tax & gratuity; 5.95 child menu + tax gratuity.

Sunset Grill
Pre-set menu of Prime Rib, Salmon, or Chicken Parmesan with appetizer/salad/desert; $29 adult/$17 child including tax & gratuity. Located high up on north side of town with excellent view of area.

Canyonlands by Night and Day
Western style BBQ Dinner and riverboat ride, show up 7:00–7:30pm. Beef, Pork, Chicken, all the fixuns etc. Served chuckwagon buffet style and seconds are allowed :) Adults $40 & children $27 (tax included). After dinner, we’ll load on a riverboat and go up the Colorado River for a 4 mile journey witnessing a 40k watt lightshow (natural light; non-laser) on the canyonwalls with accompanying narration and history of area, returning at 10:00pm (the canyonwall formations show natural events and scenes of the area’s history when the lights hit them at certain angles). One of just seven similarly recognized events in the world, only two of which are in the U.S. (the other is at Palo Duro Canyon in Texas). Featured on ESPN, National Geographic, etc. Price does not include gratuity asked for at end of boat ride but those average only a couple of dollars (though more is welcome of course).

Center Café very high-end restaurant with menu appetizer choices such as “Roasted Portobello Mushroom Terrine layered with Leeks, Eggplant, Aged Provolone Cheese and Roasted Red Peppersâ€; Entrees have names just as long :eek: with choices based around Free Range Chicken, Sauteed Salmon, Grilled Black Angus Flatiron Steak, etc; and Desserts with more long names. This ain’t McDonalds, lol :D It’s the priciest choice at $42 per person + tax & gratuity.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Canyonlands by night is my vote... Afterall it's a wedding dinner :D

ld50 said:
The canyonlands by night sounds really awesome, little expensive, but something to remember I bet..

overview

Thanks for that link Jim!

I've never been to any of them so I'll vote what everyone else is voting canyon lands seems fine with me. :bounce:

does the new software only allow certain people to vote? im just curious... im not going... and wouldnt vote becasue you said not to... but the poll says it is closed.....

i beleive he closed it because the final decision was canyonland by night and he already made reservations .....i think :)

Yep. The vote made it pretty obvious where we are going. ld50, all you gotta do is show up :)

Back