• Register Today It's free!

Waiting for a Rolled X

BroncoIIGUY

Reaction score
City, State
Apache Junction, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1989 Bronco II XLT 4x4
Hey every one, just wanted to see whats up and if anyone knows where i could find a rolled x around mesa area just to check it out or something, thanks. Check this out Dead Link Removed

Ok, first off what the ...... is that stupid link all about? Second, if you want a rolled X in Arizona, call around to the local wrecking yards I know there are several.

www.ebay.com has rolled explorers for sale all the time.

Check the Arizona Republic.

Also.... Junk yards are full of wrecked and rolled explorers.
If you plan on buying a wrecked or rolled explorer and plan to use any drivetrain parts, make sure everything still works and that nothing is bent.... .which happens a lot on rolled vehicles.

Usually vehicled that have been rolled/wrecked and are insured, are auctioned off at a private auction that is open to rebuilders and salvage yards that have a special license.
ALthough, there are many Yards in Phoenix Metro area that are full of explores. I reccomend American Midsize on 40th and University. (near PHX Skyharbor)

Good Luck.
Al

Thanks for posting that stupid ass link with nothing at all relevant to your thread, Explorers, or anything at all useful. :rolleyes:

Back