want to start modding | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

want to start modding

Man dont waste your time with hyperwhite headlights, for a tad bit more you can have some kickass HIDs I reccomend the 10000k, they are so white, with a hint of blue, NOTHING like it shows online like having blue LEDs in there, its nowhere near like that, but theyre seriously amazing compared to stock halogens its not even comparable

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you guys think my truck will fire on like 3 yo gas? haha

maybe with some stabil added? :dunno:

Too late for Stabil. That is to keep the gas from evaporating the lighter hydrocarbons. I'd syphon out as much as I could, then add new and run it. First tank will probably be rough anyway, as all the seals and such come back to life.

Same boat dude. I run a 94 XLT. I have already blown about $300 on it alone, plus the $200 to replace the master cylinder. I am in the middle of a 4x4 conversion.

My advice...go slow, really, really slow. Don't try and be like the big guns on here with big swaps and major builds. You will exceed your budget so fast you will get whiplash. Highschool and college students need to run at a much slower pace, modding your truck should be your lowest priority (however for most people on here that is never the case) Take it from a Produce Clerk that makes about $400-$500 a month. :)

lol yea grocery clerk i make nothing haha, i think im just gunna see if it turns over if im catching signs of life than were gunna be doing some fluid flushes and filter changes before she fires up

Back