Wanted: Ford Explorer Second Row Console | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted: Ford Explorer Second Row Console

Hello all-
I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport with bucket seats in charcoal and was looking to install a second row center console. I have searched the entire internet in search for the part but cannot find it, even multiple websites that say they are in stock have cancelled my order because they do not have them anymore. It is very easy to find it with red stitching or black stitching, however, I am looking for it with white stitching, part number DB5Z-78045A36-AA charcoal/pebble. If anyone would be willing to sell, either in new or lightly used condition, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Have you tried contacting any auto parts recyclers?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Have you tried contacting any auto parts recyclers?

Peter
Not yet...that would be my next step if I don’t have any luck here

Hello all-
I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport with bucket seats in charcoal and was looking to install a second row center console. I have searched the entire internet in search for the part but cannot find it, even multiple websites that say they are in stock have cancelled my order because they do not have them anymore. It is very easy to find it with red stitching or black stitching, however, I am looking for it with white stitching, part number DB5Z-78045A36-AA charcoal/pebble. If anyone would be willing to sell, either in new or lightly used condition, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
I ordered one off of ebay. Got it in a week right from a ford dealer. Came with the red stitching.

Hello all-
Thanks!
Hi,

Are you still looking for a 2nd row console? I just removed my console from my 2019 Explorer Sport, it’s a lease and is going back, The console is actually from a Ford flex, and it has the built-in refrigerator/freezer, and it works and it really is the coolest thing, it looks identical to the console for the Explorer, I have pictures of it both in and out of the car, it is black with red stitching on the armrest, I even have a custom wiring harness that I fabricated for it with a fuse tap. I live in NY/Long Island. Obviously an item this size would be very difficult and heavy to ship, so I would prefer someone locally who can pick it up, or possibly meet up.

If still interested please email me for pics

arred79@gmail.com

Thanks,
-Dale

Back