Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
If anyone has any suggestions or concerns about our website, feel free to post them in here. If you wanna see a picture on the site or have some things to add. This is the place to Voice it. Sandy AKA (Sobelover) is our web master for the site. Feel free to e-mail or pm her also.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How do you guys feel about putting a page on the website with pics of all our rigs, mods, future mods, maybe mugshots?

I already have a page set aside for the members rides, but I might need more than one and I have 4 more pages available (The site can be only 12 pages)

I already have a page set aside for the members rides, but I might need more than one and I have 4 more pages available (The site can be only 12 pages)

What if you got rid of the Club Administration page and just put the three administrators on the top of the Current Members page. That would free up one no?
Just a thought.

Sandy

I thoght were were gonna have links to cardomain? So that way anyone can edit there page, and we can have links under there name. with a thumbnail pic.

Sandy

I thoght were were gonna have links to cardomain? So that way anyone can edit there page, and we can have links under there name. with a thumbnail pic.

Thats a good idea! or maybe a page with full size pics of our rigs with a link to our car domain page under it. either way its a good idea so we can edit our own mods and not drive sandy nuts asking her to add a mod to the page.

Sandy

That's what I plan to do, either link from CarDomain or their garage here on the site

Sandy

could you update the website, so it shows me as President and Derocha as Vice President. And get rid of the events corridnator position, until we fill it.

Sandy

could you update the website, so it shows me as President and Derocha as Vice President. And get rid of the events corridnator position, until we fill it.

Taken care of Matt, have a nice vacation

People, I still need Messenger usernames for some of you

Sandy, Can you do an update on the website. Can you copy and paste the club membership and rules off the forum here. It was revised. Can you also place my current aim & yahoo messenger names. Raminator157

Can you remove the follow from membership

Jeff Williams
Online Username: MadScotsMan
Messenger Username(s):
City & State: Underhill, Vermont

Aaron Held
Online Username:V8BoatBuilder
Messenger Username(s): V8BoatBuilder (AIM)
Massachussetts

I am unsure on the follow member. I dont think i've seen him post.

Andrew Evans
Online Username: AEvans3028
Messenger Username(s): AEvaNs3028 (AIM)
City & State: Shelton, CT

Sandy, Can you do an update on the website. Can you copy and paste the club membership and rules off the forum here. It was revised. Can you also place my current aim & yahoo messenger names. Raminator157

Can you remove the follow from membership

Jeff Williams
Online Username: MadScotsMan
Messenger Username(s):
City & State: Underhill, Vermont

Aaron Held
Online Username:V8BoatBuilder
Messenger Username(s): V8BoatBuilder (AIM)
Massachussetts

I am unsure on the follow member. I dont think i've seen him post.

Andrew Evans
Online Username: AEvans3028
Messenger Username(s): AEvaNs3028 (AIM)
City & State: Shelton, CT

Site is updated, Matt

Sandy,

When you get a chance. Can you put up pics of members rides? Also very good job on the site. Everything looks nice. I like the current format.

Back