• Register Today It's free!

Welcome me, for I am here!

un4givon

Reaction score
City, State
Venice, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98
Just recieved my 98 Explorer EB edition. Picked it up for a meer $2,000 from an old lady who originally bought it new. It appears to be in great condition, minor flaws, arm rest slightly cracked, and there is minor damage to the passenger rear quarter panel, oh, and she owned a dog, hair everywhere. She was selling it cause it was running rough and didn't know what was wrong with it and she said she didn't want to put money into it. She just put a whole new air conditioner in it, new tires, shocks all around, oil change regularly (have receipts). She just bought a new Caddy, and just wanted to get rid of this cause of it running rough. After new plugs and wires, she runs like a dream. It has 225,000 miles on it though, but everything looks, sounds, and runs great, fingers crossed, knocking on wood.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I enjoyed your thread title, haha. Welcome aboard. Give it a good vac job, and it sounds like you got yourself a great truck. Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Site! As you're already finding out there is a ton of info hear all ripe for the pick'n... :p:

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Thanks guys. I will post pics as soon as I can, give me a few days.

Welcome me, for I am here!
and just in time. What took you so long, now open your wallet for it shall remain empty until you no longer own an X.:D

Back