Welcome the newest member of the Elite Explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Welcome the newest member of the Elite Explorers

Well guys, I'm finally Elite. I've been here three months and have no plans on leaving the best forum on the Internet. So you all will just have to put up with me ;)

You guys are the best :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats!!!

Since I went elite my voice got deeper......I think I'm starting to grow again too........

Congrats Sandy.....Feels cool huh?

Alright :bounce: Welcome to the Elites.

hey congrats sandy now will have to save a few more bikkies and go 4x4ing down here :australia

Congrats on your eliteness:D

I thought you were waiting for X'mas? :p

So, did you visit the new found forum yet. You know the one where we talk about the Elite Wannabees and the newbies? ;) :D

Welcome! As the record holder for elitiist with least posts, I feel you are worthy without a doubt. Enjoy, and don't forget to use your new space for some pics.

Originally posted by X~FACTOR
I thought you were waiting for X'mas? :p

I said if I couldn't come up with the money myself by Christmas, I was going to ask my brother to get the membership as a present to me. I started working 2 weeks ago and when I got my first paycheck last Tuesday, I sent Rick a money order :)

Originally posted by X~FACTOR

So, did you visit the new found forum yet. You know the one where we talk about the Elite Wannabees and the newbies? ;) :D

Not yet ;)

Congrats on becoming elite! :cool:

Back