Well dang it | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Well dang it

Well poop this isn't good. We got a fresh layer of snow on the ground last night. So I took the Explorer I thought I kept it 4hi the night before. But an icy turn said otherwise now I got for a fender a bumper and I guess finally fix the header panel. Poor thing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well poop this isn't good. We got a fresh layer of snow on the ground last night. So I took the Explorer I thought I kept it 4hi the night before. But an icy turn said otherwise now I got for a fender a bumper and I guess finally fix the header panel. Poor thing.
sorry to hear :(

Pictures or it didn't happen. Hopefully it's not too expensive to fix.

Lol I wish it didn't happen now I have annoying bizz cause of missing turn single everytime I turn on the turn single

20221130_110456.jpg

Ouch!

That susks

That susks
Eh that bumper needed to be replaced again anyhow. I'll just pull the whole bumper assembly. I think the hardest part is going to header panel.

Lol I wish it didn't happen now I have annoying bizz cause of missing turn single everytime I turn on the turn single

View attachment 436793
I remember seeing the Ex in laramie maybe a week ago, and I remember remarking how much it looked like the forum picture. It really is a small world!

I remember seeing the Ex in laramie maybe a week ago, and I remember remarking how much it looked like the forum picture. It really is a small world!
OMG! Now I'm embarrassed!

Back