wharton run on nov 13! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wharton run on nov 13!

for now anyway, are you comming down. ben?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

j**p guys are goin same day meetin at pic a lillis i wonder if we could merge

Looking forward to it, extended weather forecast looks good!

Hey guys, I'm tenatively down for this trip. In the end stages of a m5OD swap for my baby. If she's running good and everything is peachy I'll be game for the 21st.

I'll keep you guys updated. Also: We NJ/PA people need to exchange cell #'s or something haha.

depends on how the rest of the week plays out...

i know thias runs bein discused in multiple threads, was the time ever set in stone?

im goin at 9am since thats all i heard so far

Good news. The 5spd swap is gonna be buttoned up today. I'll keep you all posted. If it feels nice and solid and everything is working good, I'll be there sunday. But if I'm iffy about something I'll sit out.

I'll only know once I drive it lol.

Truck is running better after topping off the tranny fluid and running some Marvel Mystery Oil through it. If I leave here around 5 I should make it there by 9 with some time to spare.

ill be leavin from my gfs moms in perth amboy so we might be near eachother haha which route you goin?

OK let"s get the day straight first! is it going to be the 20th or the 21st, then where ? then what time? I dont want to miss another run because I have the worng time or day Thanx

its my understanding that its sunday at 9am at the intersection of 70& 72

ok thats what i thought ,I was on the ranger station and their going sunday, but looking thru this forum there was a post for the 20th , just wanted to make shure.

Saturday was the original plan but we decided it was easier just to caravan with the TRS folks.

Yo guys. I'm gonna be there!! It's gonna be nuts, since this is gonna end up being my first trip with not only the SAS but my 5spd. Saturday I need to swap out my transfer case with my new one/spare unit since it's grinding really bad and I need to bleed my hydraulics (clutch and brakes) but I'm pretty much ready to go.

This is really tempting. Been itching to get my truck out in some dirt and considering it's my birthday I might give it a good think. Anyone have an address I can google to see how far it is from me?

Dan

Can't wait to see your truck S.D. Sounds cool!

This is really tempting. Been itching to get my truck out in some dirt and considering it's my birthday I might give it a good think. Anyone have an address I can google to see how far it is from me?

Dan

4 route 72, vincentown nj, 08088 9:00a

What kind of conditions are you guys expecting out there? I don't mind getting a little muddy and dirty, but don't want to be sinking my truck in any mudholes. I'm mostly stock with upsized tires and a small 2" lift. How long were you planning on being out? If its only going to be a three hours or so I might make the drive, but if you are planning to be out all day, I don't want to cut anyones day short.

Dan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hunter, thers plenty of go arounds if you dont want to get muddy, haha, bring a gps so you can find your own way out when ya wanna leave. most of all the trail roads show up on mine.

Back