What do you guys think of this grill color? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do you guys think of this grill color?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not too bad...

... I looked at all the OTHER photos of custom Explorers on the Motor Trend site. I've always thought maybe the Limited needed a 'bit more "wood" in the interior but after seeing those custom interiors, I'm not sure. Waaaaaay over done - there's even fake wood on the SEATS!!! To each his own, I guess.

Not too bad...

... I looked at all the OTHER photos of custom Explorers on the Motor Trend site. I've always thought maybe the Limited needed a 'bit more "wood" in the interior but after seeing those custom interiors, I'm not sure. Waaaaaay over done - there's even fake wood on the SEATS!!! To each his own, I guess.

I agree, I'm not too big on wood interiors, I actually prefer the interior design of my xlt but I do wish I can afford the limited, lol!

LOL, I've never noticed the 'wood' on the seats! Can't say I'm on-board with that one. As for the grill color, I like it.

LOL, I've never noticed the 'wood' on the seats! Can't say I'm on-board with that one. As for the grill color, I like it.

That is one hideous interior... I actually hate wood trim but the Limited is pretty subtle so I am able to live with it. I do prefer the looks of the XLT trim

Back