• Register Today It's free!

what does this fuse do?

keys

Reaction score
City, State
new jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 mountaineer
I have a 99 mountaineer and no owners manual. Fuse #17 on the inside fuse panel blew (25 amp), I replaced it but I dont know what it did. Any help would be appreciated.

I also noticed when I did a search that a lot of people have been asking for online copies of the owners manual, but most get no answer. I find it hard to believe that with all the explorers out there nobody has ever scanned a copy online, so, Ill ask again. If anyone knows where I can find one let me know. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

17 is the cigarette lighter. Not sure why there's no online manual, you should have one in your glove box ;)

You can buy owners manuals for just about anything. We bought one for my dads old honda and my grandmothers buick new. Just do a google search for them. If you want used, try e-bay.

The scanned and posted online are probably illegal since it would be copywrited material.

I think you can go to Ford site and download the Owner's Manual. You'll need to go to the Ford Owner's link.

Dead Link Removed

Back