What has happened to all the CO area people? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What has happened to all the CO area people?

aw ARB's for the FJ...sweet!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

tell me about it, it was either Dana 44 ttb Autofab kit for the BII, Dixon or BFT LT kit for the 96, or ARB's and 4.56 for the wifey....

others are going to have to wait :)

its getting there
hey! i'm still around too! sparky the body lift is still holding up, thanks for the hard work :) nice wheelin pics, i'd love to hit up some stuff this summer, after i get some of my front end issues fixed.

I decided to poke my head back in the Colorado section and I see my name in the first post. :eek: Oklahoma leaves much to be desired on the fourwheeling front, so I got myself this to entertain me on the weekends.

n25202971_31536013_9262.jpg

By the way, flight training is going well, but it's a beast. 12 hour work days plus 2-3 hours studying each night doesn't leave much time to post on the Forum.

that bike is SICK!!!!! holy awesomeness. my best friend is a financial advisor at harley in milwaukee, and he gets new bikes for dirt cheap.. i'm going to have him look into getting this one. i love it. my dad is down at daytona this week, i think, at bike week. nuts!

flyboy you better skip that 883 and go straight to the 1200 I have a 02 883R that with my 165 (at the time) ass on it was a dog. At sea level its prolly ok but at 5-6K feet + no gonads at all! then you do the 1200 kit and out goes your warranty so my 2cents is go 1200 especially if you are going new!

Too late now, I already got it. It's got plenty of power for me at this point. Harley is doing a deal now, that any new Sporsters can be traded in within a year for full MSRP. So if it feels underpowered later on, I'll probably trade up to a bigger bike. But for now, I love it.

DSC02204.jpg

well good! man that thing is sexy! now you just need to come down to Trinidad and we'll go riding!

man that bike is sick!!!! i want!

Looks like we need to have a run this coming summer.

Thoughts?

Tim

I'm in SE CO (flatlander)

I'd be up for a trail run

If you don't mind a ranger tagging along

slammersas16b.jpg

We all drive Rangers in one way or another, nice truck!

As Jamie said you are more than welcome, our Explorer run two years ago had a couple rangers join in.

Tim

I say a Salida area run would be great!
Nice Ranger ever come to trinidad???

whats up all. any interest in doing a trail run here sometime in the next week? its that time of year again, and trails should be fairly dry with the lack of snow this year. Something maybe around boulder like chinaman's, or lefthand/carnage. or even down south by woodland park.

down south is winter park? LOL

I would love to go wheeling, so would the wife, but 9 months prego says not yet!

I am locking the FJ this weekend however :)

congrats! woodland park is what i meant haha. hows that fj hold up off road?

dude! FJ is amazing off road, its so wide its very stable and the perfect wheel base for trails, BUT its got blond spots GALORE = trust your spotter (me)

currently its 3.73 and open diffs, by Monday it will be 4.56 and ARB's front and rear :)

good thing the BII is out of commission for a while (shooting for 3-4 months)

sounds like the old fj's lol. id still be afraid to take something new like that up on the trails. classy driveline setup though. arb's are money on the trails, especially with a ratio like that.

salida would be cool

Gunnison or taylor park would be good too

offroader_69_me - yes I get to trinidad once on a while. In fact I was hoping to do Mt Blanca sometime soon, which isn't very far from you.

wanna go?
probably not until may though

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

might be able to do Blanca been wanting to for years never made the trip yet
Next time you come to trinidad look me up as you come in on highway 350 it becomes Main street Mangino Auto is on the right hand side I'm here all week days 8-5

So Salida in September?????????

Back