• Register Today It's free!

What is this part called?

MCD04EB

Reaction score
City, State
Oklahoma City, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Eddie Bauer
Hey everyone, got a question for you all. This may be a stupid question but i do not know what this part is
IMAG0130.jpg

it is located here..
IMAG0129.jpg

The left side of the engine right below the brake master cylinder.
The top hose is cracked right where it connects to this thing and its causing rough idle and what not. If you guys could help me out i would greatly appreciate it!
I circled where the crack is
Explorerenginepart.jpg

-Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol its a thing-a-magige sorry bud no idea

EVAP solenoid.

My thoughts exactly Peck!
Thanks Snoranger! i knew someone on here would know what it was!

Hey everyone, I have another question concerning this EVAP solenoid.
I was on ebay and found an EVAP solenoid valve for a 4.0 mustang, and I know most parts for the mustang aren't compatible for the explorer.
This part looks just like the part on my Ex.
would this work?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-O...?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true#ht_2035wt_1271

Or there is this one that has the correct fittings but it doesn't have the top cap part.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Lincol...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc6f1175b&vxp=mtr

I'm not sure which part I should look into getting.
Thank you all for your help!
- Mark

Cross reference the part on Fordparts.com and you will know for sure. Why not just get the part number and call your local ford dealer to get it there. Sometimes on ebay you end up paying more for the part than you would an OEM part from your local dealer.

Thanks man. this is probably dumb but I wasn't exactly sure where on the part to find the part #.....

Nevermind, found the part number: PA66-GF14

Back