rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
I'm thinking of getting some fender flares. Anybody got any preference?

And I'm not aginst cutting any fender. Or anything else for that matter HA HA.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the b2 in the james duff catalog has some bad ass flares...i been trying to reseach them.i guess i should just call leon at duff.

Bushwacker & James Duff

Pacer makes a universal fender flare that is flexible

Thanks for the input. Going to check them out. As soon as I get my tires I'll see how much they stick out. Looks like I'll need 3 to 4". They need to be flexible. I've read were those bushwackers can crack on several other sites. Those Pacers seems to really be flexible since you can bend them to fit however you cut out the wheelwells. Looks like I'll need to cut the front fender some.

I like the style mine is but they would not take too much bashing around at all. But they sure do leave alot of room around the tires, Oh and they are very light!

DSCF5101.jpg

DSCF5103.jpg

:thumbsup: Drooling on the keyboard right now. I have know idea why I like your truck HA HA . Those must be Perry's?
Just ordered some Pacer extra wides. Should be here tomorrow.

I noticed I really had to modify the rear springs for it not to rattle my backbone yeaterday. Now It rides really nice. What kind of springs do you have?

No idea why you like my truck? ooouuchhhhhhhhhh
lol
well not 100% sure on the springs, rear leafs are lift springs of some sort, they do not have lifting blocks under them
make sure you post some pics of the fenders

:thumbsup:
I like the style mine is but they would not take too much bashing around at all. But they sure do leave alot of room around the tires, Oh and they are very light!

DSCF5101.jpg

DSCF5103.jpg

You have a damned good lookin' truck mate :):):cool::thumbsup:

No idea why you like my truck? ooouuchhhhhhhhhh
lol
well not 100% sure on the springs, rear leafs are lift springs of some sort, they do not have lifting blocks under them
make sure you post some pics of the fenders

IMG_4881.jpg

Settled on Flexy Flares by Pacer. Just roll um out cut to length and install. I like the way the name implies. Thay are no dought flexy. Should really take a beating. Now to do the front.

Back