what should i do | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

what should i do

Trail lights I'm at work and typing in the shadows on my phone and i guess it auto corrected

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ohhhhh. That makes much more sense to me now.

Welding is not at all my forte. Like. I've done some very basic welding to learn the basics of it, but that's it.

Sine I was like 12 my Dad had me welding for him at his shop on weekends I'm glad he did lol

Lucky man!

Stealth box?

Nah. I've got a big box with 2 12"s

Nice Iv had 12s but took to much room

If you can weld then you gotta do SAS and SOA. If you can weld then the only thing holding you back is time. The 3 Boston G2 10s are all I need since it keeps breaking my stuff (window, hatch hinges, gauge lights etc) subs are fun.

If you can weld then you gotta do SAS and SOA. If you can weld then the only thing holding you back is time.

Very true. If I could weld that's what I'd do!

And I think my hatch-window's hinges are going :(

Only one way to learn. Weld pointless little things and make your way up. I practiced on making my bumpers first.
Yea I've replaced couple times. Not fun

Time is my only downfall. I work 6 days a week and go to school on my one day off. That's a nice set up i had 2 12 polk audios in line I just gat tired of having no room at all. And yes bass is fun its a lot of fun. I did however make a custom fiberglass box for my brother in law that mounts to his inside his trunk so when it opensyou are lifting the trunk and box up. Allowing more space in his trunk.

Tied of bass. Went over the top for a while. Just lifting and fixing for a while

Never tired of bass just needed cargo space

Only subs Ill ever be buying again are either a 13w7 or a pair of 13w6s

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hear only good bout the 13w7 there was a video on YouTube dude had like three of the in a van and it was putting waves one his Windows it was intense I gatta find it

Back