What speaker size fits best in my 02 Explorer sport as direct replacement? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What speaker size fits best in my 02 Explorer sport as direct replacement?

I found a 96X that has the premium audio in a scrapyard if it has jbl ill pick them up
Take a triple AAA battery and test them you'll see the speaker move listen for noises like grinding

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Take a triple A. battery and test them you'll see the speaker move listen for noises like grinding
Oh, ok thanks bro I'll do that

No highs no Lows it must be a bose
had bose in a traverse iirc rental it banged hard. maybe becuaee it was cranked all the way, dunno.

So I decided to order a set of blaupunkt 350 watt 5x7s. Found them on Amazon for $29, they fit, but would only line up with 2 screw holes. Major improvement even just running off the factory stereo

So I decided to order a set of blaupunkt 350 watt 5x7s. Found them on Amazon for $29, they fit, but would only line up with 2 screw holes. Major improvement even just running off the factory stereo
cool!!!! most speakers would be an improvement at this age. the factory prem HU is very good for the time imo, not even sure if its worth upgrading, lol!!!! unless its one of the new pioneer top of th eline blah blah ones. but in general these are very good for the age.

cool!!!! most speakers would be an improvement at this age. the factory prem HU is very good for the time imo, not even sure if its worth upgrading, lol!!!! unless its one of the new pioneer top of th eline blah blah ones. but in general these are very good for the age.
The best factory system I’ve had is on my 2005 navigator. It has the premium thx system with DVD player. Unfortunately one problem, it runs all of the speakers and factory sub through an amplifier, so an aftermarket head unit can’t directly swap out and work, because the amp won’t switch on because it requires a 5 volt remote signal. If I ever had to scrap that vehicle I’d figure out how to pull that system and make it work in another vehicle

Back