What X Do I own? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What X Do I own?

these trucks came in all sorts of ways. my 92 xlt has cloth seats, no running boards, or any sort of rocker trim, factory tint, jbl sound system, sunroof, MANUAL HUBS, MANUAL TRANSFER CASE. as far as i've seen from every other 4x4 X around, mine came factory with manual 4x4, i even have the window sticker to prove it :) and my buddys at the ford dealer were quite surprised too, converting from auto 4x4 to manual 4x4 added almost 600 to the sticker price, imagine that.

these trucks are wierd. :mad: i have a 92 xlt. factory tint, factory JBL sound, NO rocker covers of any sort, sunroof, and get this, a manual transfer case, and factory manual locking hubs! :eek: i have the window sticker from the original owner (i'm owner 2) and it was apparently a rare option for these trucks, for the manual 4x4, added about 600 to the price of it from the factory. his reasoning was that it was electronic **** to break :p: so far i've yet to see another X with a factory stick for the 4x4. if someone else has it, please let me know

Back