When We Girls Drink Too Much............ | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

When We Girls Drink Too Much............

Stang Girl

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Cobra R Clone
WHEN WE GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S A** AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE LIKE A
HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO ?

5.WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.

6. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAY'S BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!" ?

7. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.

8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN ?

10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop?)

11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.

12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT. ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stang Girl said:
WHEN WE GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

We men have lotsa fun :D :D :D :D :D :D

I always liked drunk girls...they mean what they say, and say what they mean...it's nice

Stang Girl said:
10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop?)

The worst is i have seen this happen up at the frat house...im a brother and i wouldnt even pass out in the kitchen

yeah but i dont have them plus there is some some nudity so if they were to get out the people in them could get in a lot of trouble, as could we

Very good list. I can relate previous girlfriends to EVERY one of those.

While we are on the subject of women and drinking-

My wife (Brandy) hardly ever drinks. Maybe once a month she will buy a 4-pak of mudslides. On rare occasion she will take a few sips of a beer and let the rest ruin :rolleyes: . Well, yesterday was her last day of school before summer semester starts up. She comes home with (i **** you not) a bottle of friggin Boone's Farms. I havent seen this stuff since highschool. We used to call it "pantydropper"- please forgive the un-PC term. Anyhoo, one bottle later and she is hammered. Of course, it worked just like it did back in HS. ;) Cant really go into detail on this forum.

Lame story i know, was just in the mood to share. :p

edit- i think Boone's has extasy and rohipnol and minithins in it.

james t said:
edit- i think Boone's has extasy and rohipnol and minithins in it.

LMFAO, hahahaha. I'm guessing you've heard of MD 20/20 (mad dogg)? Anyways, I had a friend in HS that always drank Boone's at parties and we gave him hell about it. He always ended up with girls though, so to this day, I'm giving Boone's the credit :D

74474L.jpg

Yes, first time i ever got drunk in my life was on MD20/20. The purple one. :D

james t said:
We used to call it "pantydropper".

I guess yall have never heard of the boonsfarm pic form Auburn...search boonsfarm and phi mu, all i have to say is a boonsfarm bottle goes someplace it isnt suppost to go

Mmmm, Strawberry Hill. The memories, however, since my parents had a vineyard and my dad made his own wine, SH just wasn't strong enough in comparison. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, we had a "connection" in high school at the local burger joint. He'd leave the booze in the bed of his pick-up for me and my friend Mark. We got hooked on Amaretto Sours. OMG, stupidity at it's finest. We thought we were doing good about not drinking and driving...I'd drive while he drank his pitcher, then we'd switch. Our justification was that we weren't drinking and driving...didn't think much about the "under the influence" part. :confused: Thank goodness I grew up in the Panhandle of Texas with lots of farm roads.

The things we did in high school.... :eek:

*sigh* memories.... well.. actually.. lack thereof. :D

Stang Girl said:
Mmmm, Strawberry Hill. The memories, however, since my parents had a vineyard and my dad made his own wine, SH just wasn't strong enough in comparison. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, we had a "connection" in high school at the local burger joint. He'd leave the booze in the bed of his pick-up for me and my friend Mark. We got hooked on Amaretto Sours. OMG, stupidity at it's finest. We thought we were doing good about not drinking and driving...I'd drive while he drank his pitcher, then we'd switch. Our justification was that we weren't drinking and driving...didn't think much about the "under the influence" part. :confused: Thank goodness I grew up in the Panhandle of Texas with lots of farm roads.

The things we did in high school.... :eek:
Yea, i cringe at the thought of many things i used to do. East Texas/southwest AR area so you know the "backroads cruising" thing was popular here too. :rolleyes: Usually it involved a truckload of girls and Boone's and beer.

I lived on a farm in the middle of the woods, not much drunk driving but theres a whole lot of operating heavy machinery while drunk, especially when there was a makeshift bar in the barn. Theres nothing like being in highschool and driving a huge cat loader through the woods with your friends in the bucket.

EMG7895 said:
I lived on a farm in the middle of the woods, not much drunk driving but theres a whole lot of operating heavy machinery while drunk, especially when there was a makeshift bar in the barn. Theres nothing like being in highschool and driving a huge cat loader through the woods with your friends in the bucket.
Hahaha!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TheFox88 said:
Looking back now I have no idea how anybody in my family wasnt seriously hurt or killed doing the things we did, mixing alcohol and heavy machinery/explosives/tools would definitly land us in jail now.

Back