• Register Today It's free!

where are the body lifts??

sparkytech

Reaction score
City, State
evansville,In
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 explorer xls
Can somone tell me where I find the best deal on a 2" body lift kit for a 2000 explorer xls 4x4? And what kind of problems will I run into when installing it?

Welcome to the site... you might want to try www.4wheelparts.com also what are your mechanical abilities? that matters a lot in trying to advise someone on how hard a job is to do....

duhh

jimabena74 said:
Welcome to the site... you might want to try www.4wheelparts.com also what are your mechanical abilities? that matters a lot in trying to advise someone on how hard a job is to do....
Im sorry, I guess that would help. I am very good at mechanical work. I have changed out engines, transmisions, and done some other mods but I have never lifted a truck. By looking at the truck Im thinking that a body lift would not be that much trouble. I have impact tools that should be a big help. Im just wanting to be sure that I wont run into any suprises.

You need a PA #883 body lift kit for the Ranger.. Either Summit or JCWhitney will probably have the best price. Is quite easy, you have 10 body mounts and you need to remember to unbolt the radiator before lifting the body.

Back