• Register Today It's free!

Where are you guys getting led's?

a98ws6

Reaction score
City, State
KCMO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
Im looking for a good dependable place to get led's. I've seen a lot of post on here about swapping them out but not a lot of info on a good supplier. I tried the Bright lites company on here or whatever their name is that sells the puddle lamps, and they replied but then they stopped replying on here or by e-mail? Im wanting license plate led's, puddle lights, possibly fog lights, backup lights, tail lights, or any other easy/affordable ones I can swap out. Just scared to try some generic place on the web I've never heard of. Dont want mix match colors and bulbs burning out, etc.
Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im looking for a good dependable place to get led's. I've seen a lot of post on here about swapping them out but not a lot of info on a good supplier. I tried the Bright lites company on here or whatever their name is that sells the puddle lamps, and they replied but then they stopped replying on here or by e-mail? Im wanting license plate led's, puddle lights, possibly fog lights, backup lights, tail lights, or any other easy/affordable ones I can swap out. Just scared to try some generic place on the web I've never heard of. Dont want mix match colors and bulbs burning out, etc.
Thanks.

I would try and call Dan and drivebrite. That is where I got mine. Good stuff. His number is (913) 304-0720. Have a full led swap and also put in HID from him.

I also went to Dan at drivebrite as did Cloud9flyer, he is in our area Overland Park, Ks. His reverse lights are by far the brightest I've ever seen. I see you are in KCMO,so he's not far from you

I also went to Dan at drivebrite as did Cloud9flyer, he is in our area Overland Park, Ks. His reverse lights are by far the brightest I've ever seen. I see you are in KCMO,so he's not far from you

Tinner,
Does the reverse lights require a resistor or is it just plug and play? I am trying to steer away from having the hyper flashing.

Thanks

Tinner,
Does the reverse lights require a resistor or is it just plug and play? I am trying to steer away from having the hyper flashing.

Thanks
Plug and play, never seen hyper flashing from reverse lights,they are either on or off. You must be thinking of turn signals.

my rear turns where plug and play, but my reverse didn't work. any reason why?

Back