• Register Today It's free!

Where are you?

Iven

Reaction score
City, State
Whitheall,MT.
Year, Model & Trim Level
96XLT
:exp: There must be some people in Montana that are on this site. If anyone uses their 4x4s to go camping or see some country that they have not seen before, let us know. My wife and I love to get back in the mountains camp might even bust off a few rounds(be safe). We are in our mid 50s and the people that live around us are too into kissing obama's ass, and beliving everything that the gov. says. It is here to protect you and take care of your needs! MY ASS! Get out into the mountains, camp, learn new places and pass around ideas that might help us get by. I have not got my explorer where I want it, but it goes in and out of our place. And that is saying something. 4x4 in and out, almost all year. I had to park my other 4x4, 1967 ford 1ton flat bed duel wheel. Standard trans and no power steering kicks my ass. Arms don't work like they did twenty years ago. My wife and I have given classes on all the things that it takes to live in the woods, but age has slowed us down. I am not walking when I can get there in a 4x4. I have always thought that knowing how to get by, shelter, fire and food, with what is there is a good thing to know. We raised 4 kids, and never worried about them being out in the woods. But they are gone, and it is time for us to go and have fun. Iven

Back