Where can I get a Dynomax sticker??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where can I get a Dynomax sticker???

greengoose

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Limited
I had a Dynomax Super Turbo Exhaust installed a few weeks ago. I am trying to find a Dynomax sticker to put on my rear glass. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
-Bryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I may have an extra one left over from the SEMA show last year. I'll go through my pile and see. If I do, what's your shipping address so I can send you one (or more if I have some)?

mrboyle-
Thank you greatly!
I just emailed you my address. I think it may have gone to your private mail here on the board.
-Bryan

If you didnt get it you can email me at greengooseman@yahoo.com

mrboyle,
Any chance you found a Dynomax sticker? Just checking back with you. Did my email with my address get thru to you?
-Bryan

I tried to e-mail you directly, must not have gone thru. I don't have any Dynomax stickers:(. Sorry!

Thanks for trying mrboyle. Anyone else have any ideas where I can get a Dynomax sticker?????
-Bryan

I'm not sure about your area, but here there are vinyl places in the malls that can print out any type of sticker you want.

I have an address for Tenneco at home... I'll get it when I get home and send it to you. They should have no problem sending you a sticker... after all they want you to show off their product right? By the way, tenneco automotive owns rancho as well as dynomax.

Brian - I couldn't find a good e-mail address, but you can send them a request via snail mail at the following...
Tenneco Automotive
500 North Field Drive
Lake Forest, Il. 60045

Thanks...I give that a try.
-Bryan

Back