• Register Today It's free!

White Face Gauges

LLSTRIKES96

Reaction score
City, State
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
Does anybody know if white face gauges are available for a 96? All I can find is 91-94 Explorer/Ranger.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know that they are made for 95+ Explorers and I think APC makes a set. I've seen them but I can't think of a website that would show them or sell them right now, but they do exist, keep looking. Maybe someone else can supply a website.

someone makes them, thats for sure, have you tried explorer express? I thought they had it?

I personally do not beleive, becaues of the large mass of black plastic peices in the interior, that a white face guage kit would look good. I have been brain storming for a little while on something I've been calling "chromification" :p sounds stupid yes? What I'm thinking about doing is getting the door lock knobs, door handles on the inside, A/C control knobs, and perhaps the power lock/window switches done up in chrome, then getting a woodgrain kit and then white face guages, once you eliminate that horrible black plastic, I think it would fit, the only flaw in my plans is the fact that its unreasonable :p too bad huh? I personally think that kind of thing would look good.

I think that the chrome interior components would look sharp, only with a carbon fiber dash kit instead of wood grain. I don;t really like the look of the wood grain, but carbon fiber and chrome would be nice I think. It would go nicely with your chrome grill and tailight guards.

RytM1,
Thanks for the link! It's on it way!

I would say definately on the Carbon Fiber too. I think that's an awesome combo.

Back