sport track gauges | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

sport track gauges

jswjr600

Reaction score
does anybody know if the white face sport track gauges are a direct fit into a 98? Also, how involved/difficult would the swap be?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jswjr600-

I cant tell you if the sport trac gauge faces will fit your 98, but if they dont, check out Dead Link Removed . They are the only place I could find that had the gauge faces for a 98. They run around $100, took less than an hour to install, and get lots of compliments.

The guages are the same fit, but the idiot lights are placed in different spots than the 98. It's actually not available just by itself, you will have to buy the entire cluster as a package according to Ford. You might be better off getting an aftermarket face. There is a white face available, but I am not sure where you can get it.

[Edited by 2001ExpSport on 10-02-2000 at 07:41 PM]

interesting

I was wondering this myself.. I like the platinum colored radio bezel and floor console.. and had thought about switching the bezels.. but the consoles are different, so I guess that gets rid of that idea..

The console is different, you have to buy the whole thing. As for the radio bezel, if you have the fog lamp option and the 4x4 shift knob it will fit. To be honest, you would be better off getting the carbon fiber replacements from Explorer Express.

Back