• Register Today It's free!

White faced gauges

Beastb15

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 EB
So today I installed some white faced glow gauges (the whole face doesn't glow, just the numbering). It was a very straight forward process (Only 2 wires to hook up (parking light + and ground)), however it would have been much easier if I had smaller hands :D . The whole process, from disassembly to reassembly, took about an hour. Sorry for the crappy night pic, i forgot to use the ASR setting :eek:

3026651_14_full.jpg

3026651_15_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool! I'm not sure if I dig the white face look when the lights are off, but the lit up look is awesome!

Where did you get the gauges????

Got them off ebay for $41 shipped

sorry to keep asking dumb questions but I keep trying different searches on ebay and cant find one like yours. Do they make one that will fit my 2002 eddie bauer?

Nu Image glow gauges

I have seen this before, never on an actual explorer and I dont know if it would look rad or not. I have a 2005 white explorer, and I noticed you replaced your guages ans said it was fairly easy and I am not sure how to go about it. I would assume that it would come with directions BUT never assume that before you buy it especially online! So I just wanted to make sure that it was a fairly reasonable project. Here is a picture I found of the ones I was looking at. They perhaps will look cheesy but there are other ones, so regardless of which one it is--- is it easy to install?

BF_sampleview.jpg

nice gauge color i wanna change the color to mine too

Nice color of guages, specially the night colors.

Back