• Register Today It's free!

Wholesale possibilities?

debutis

Reaction score
City, State
austin, texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 eddie bauer
Was wondering if anyone had a hookup with wholesale car audio deals and how they came about it. I live in Austin Texas and most of the car audio stores around here are of very HIGH quality and most of my friends(most being high school age since i'm just a junior) can't afford something from custom sounds or the like. Does anyone know of a way to get into wholesale car audio sales that they KNOW works? I can easily get a resales liscense or tax ID so thats not a problem. If anyone has anything they can tell me, i'm all ears.
Thanks in advance

I don't have any information, but I know a couple of people that do this so I will try and find out if you don't get any info here.

Tell ya what, it's been a long time since I've been in the car audio business. But back when I was starting up my shop all you have to do it call the manufacture of the products you want to sell and talk to them. They will set you up to buy factory direct or may refer you to one of there distributors. There are also some trade mags out there that have ads in them from distributors. You will find that ALL require you to have a resale tax ID number so you should get that before you talk to anyone. Then once you get that here is a good place to start The Wholesale House , they carry alot of brands and have good prices also. You will have a hard time finding real high end gear with going through the manufacture or buying wholesale on the black-market.

Good luck and if you have any other questions just let me know..

Joe....

Back