Whoops '02 movie - Strong language | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Whoops '02 movie - Strong language

WARNING!!!!
Someone says the "F" word during the movie (hard to hear,but it's there) so please be forewarned!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIKED "Whoops '01" You'll LOVE this one!!!!!

Dead Link Removed

he he...

Jim

ps: This clip requires "Quicktime" on your computer to view it. It can be downloaded for free from www.apple.com/quicktime

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Couple more kicks like that and that stump would have came down !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

also.........OMG!!!!!!! You couldn't do that again if you tried!!

Oooohhh, I bet he could. Ive ridden with Jimbo many a times. And usually I sit in the passanger seat. But I just happend to be out at the time cause there was a huge hold up, and everybody was just pulling their vehicles forward. I belive that there were muliple colors of paint on that stump anyways

you should show them the video of us going up that huge hill (that you were talkin trash to) and we almost rolled. Its all in cab footage.

Jim, you need to change your screen name to Whoopsdaddy.

poor jim..... hey, chicks must LOVEmy truck... there are more dents in it than ??????

Originally posted by Heath
What kind of sissy kick was that... You should have broken out the chainsaw...

If I would have had a chainsaw I wouldn't have kicked it! :)
I'd have a 10 year supply of toothpicks!!!!

Like to see YOU kick it better than me!!!!! he he

Ryan,
Those video clips eat up a lot of web space! I'd like to post a bunch of vid's but gotta leave SOME room!!!

Jim
aka Whoopsdaddy....not...

dude what kind of exhaust do u have it sounds great much louder than my flowmaster

Jim has 454 running dual flowmasters.

na im kidding he has a single borla and that kick ass moter you hear is in the back ground, just happend to be great timing. There was some huge truck stuck in a mudhole to the right of us.

Ryan

Back