Whoops '01 movie - 1+megs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Whoops '01 movie - 1+megs

I think I finally debugged (crossed fingers) my video capture stuff I've been messing with for 2 years.

Here's a Quicktime Movie of my whoops from 2001...
Please let me know if it plays ok for you.
Thanks
Jim

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can not get it to work.

Played Great!!

Man, that just reinsures me about getting some sliders!

Robb

Ouch

I think you named it well:p

Sweet! I remeber that picture of the X hung up on the tuperware from a while ago....Ouch:D

i got it to work (and got good download speed, too)...ouch. did that end up affecting the doors or anything at all?

I hate it when rocks just jump up and bite you!

Won't work for me either is there any other ways we can see it

.mov files require Quicktime. If you don't have it, go to www.apple.com/quicktime . It's always a good plugin/app to have.

Ouch... I hope that didn't mess up the alignment of the doors.

Stretch,
All the damage was to the nerf bar! After a heavy guy jumped up and down on it a couple of times, we were able to open the doors and drive to the next obstacle!

Jim

Don't feel bad Jim... I did the same thing to BOTH sides before I got smart and invested in rock sliders:rolleyes:

I figure I have ONE good nerf bar left! SOOOO, when I crunch up the drivers side bar, then I'll probably have Ron (Rockett here on the forum) fab me up some sliders!

Jim

ps: "Whoops '02 Movie" coming soon!

Originally posted by Rick
Don't feel bad Jim... I did the same thing to BOTH sides before I got smart and invested in rock sliders:rolleyes:

HEHehe....

I did the same thing, But since I was the Biggest guy there, and I was in the Drivers Seat, I climbed out the window and jumped on it myself!

I thin removed the Tube Steps.....
Now I am in the process of making my own Rock Rails.....

Ahh, at least you had nerf bars... I went straight to rocker panels :D

I cant get it to work. A internet explorer error comes up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back