Whoops '02 movie - Strong language | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Whoops '02 movie - Strong language

WARNING!!!!
Someone says the "F" word during the movie (hard to hear,but it's there) so please be forewarned!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIKED "Whoops '01" You'll LOVE this one!!!!!

Dead Link Removed

he he...

Jim

ps: This clip requires "Quicktime" on your computer to view it. It can be downloaded for free from www.apple.com/quicktime

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look under the "Whoops" message threads. should still be there...

Jim

Damn, you have all the luck don't you? :afro: :p

de,
YEP! I got the market cornered! :)

I edited out the part where I walk back to the tree stump and kick it a couple of times while swearing at it.

Oh well, $11.00 and an hour is all it took to fix it. The door's a little wrinkly still, but the new glass goes up and down just fine.

Chicks dig dents!!!

Jim

Originally posted by Heath
What, thats just as good as the breakage... Edit that back in...
I second the notion................STOP CENSORSHIP!!!

Robb

Oh man...I've never seen anything like that... All the more reason to have your windows down while wheelin' ;)

I agree with Heath though, I wanna see the unedited version :D EDIT - And with Robb...we posted at the same time :D

also.........OMG!!!!!!! You couldn't do that again if you tried!!;)

Robb

That sucks. What are the odds of that happening??

Yes, no censorship! hehe.. :D

Note To Self: Never let Jim drive my vehicles, they'll show up in the WHOOPS section. J/K Actually, the only reason I haven't posted anything here is because my X is set up for street and I haven't pushed it as hard as you do off road.

That is so unreal....I also agree-return the cut out parts.....:D

Funny thing is they just happened to be filming your there on that simple section and that stump happened to be cut at that exact height , etc. I bet you are not the first, nor the last person to loose some glass there......

Sucks cuz you cant see the friggin stump over the pass door!

Looks like you learned the hard way why to always have as much glass as possible down or removed when wheeling :)

Glad you got it fixed.I would pull out a chain saw or mark the obstacle for future wheelers......Maybe even carve your name in that stump, that spot shouldbe known as "glass claimer" or something cheezy like that.....

Thanks to all for your kind words!

the guy in the Grand Cherokee ahead of me broke his right rear taillight on the SAME stump, so they watched me to see if I'd do the same...NOT!!!!!! :)

Anyways, I'll try to piece back together the video to it's original state and then post it. (Rick, I'll need your help again)....

Getting ready for a winter run that's happening this saturday! The Camcorder battery is charging up next to me here, and I've got to install some tow hooks on the new rear bumper tomorrow...Can't wait to try out the new lockers and 4.56 gears!!!!!!! Gonna take it easy,tho. I'll only have about 120 miles on the new parts.

IF I have a "Whoops" this weekend I'll be sure to post it!! I HOPE NOT!!!!

Jim

I hope there will be no "Whoops 03", but if there is we'll be right to here to watch it. :D

UNEDITED "Whoops 2" movie!!! Beware!!! 2.3 Megs!!!

Here's the version you all asked for. It shows the dent in the door pretty good, and the fat guy kicking the tree stump is me.... :)

Dead Link Removed

You need "Quicktime" viewer to see it.. Free from Apple.com/quicktime.

Jim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to see that, but I do say you kicked that stump with some authority!!!HAHA good thing you got that fixed.:D :D :p

YES --- 300 posts!!!!

Back