Whoops... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Whoops...

All in the same night.....

-The Explorer
Quiz Time..What happens when your left front sidewall collapses when your turning sharply right at a decent speed? I never even had a chance, hit a curb then flew and smack a tree. So far here is the damage... I pretty much obliterated my left front

Broken- Bumper, Hood bent, Left front fender. Fog light/driving light/ high beam casings.

Completely Destroyed - Tire, wheel, Left front spindle, Air Dam, Turn signal.

-The Girl
I was running on about 2 hours of sleep, had not eaten anything in two days, had been *****ed at constantly by my parents and kicked out the night before. I just was not in the mood to deal with anything.. I went to pick up a girl I was invloved with and she was arguing with her Ex B/F at a party I didn't know about and would not come out. So I pretty much just said **** you and it I'm leaving. Saw her later and the night for about 5 minutes and didn't want anything to do with me and I havn't been able to get in contact with her since.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When it rains, it pours

I feel for ya man.

Look at it this way, it can ONLY get better from here!

Go buy a lottery ticket, your luck has to change sometime. :D

Albino 94LTD said:
I feel for ya man.

Look at it this way, it can ONLY get better from here!

Go buy a lottery ticket, your luck has to change sometime. :D

Not 18 yet :( , Oh and they don't make my michelins anymore so I splurged on a new set set of 31' BF T/A's.

hmm that girl sounds like my ex gf lol..she lives in KY to....i feel for u if shes anything like my ex

maybe their the same the girl? haha jk. wut if?

You're not even 18 so the girl can easily be gotten rid of, and now you can concentrate on your other girl and spend you time fixing her up. Though she may creak and whine, it's much easier on there ears than a real woman. You got new set of tires out of the deal. You can get an EE cowl hood. Some baja fenders, '99-'01 bumper. You unknowingly decided your next mods, now get to work!

EBInterceptor said:
You're not even 18 so the girl can easily be gotten rid of, and now you can concentrate on your other girl and spend you time fixing her up. Though she may creak and whine, it's much easier on there ears than a real woman. You got new set of tires out of the deal. You can get an EE cowl hood. Some baja fenders, '99-'01 bumper. You unknowingly decided your next mods, now get to work!

Yeah but last time I checked this one doesn't have a ******.. lol My hood isn't jacked up enough to get a new one. And I'm not getting **** out of the deal, I have to pay for it!

trust me dude..sometimes its best to go w.o the ****** for a while..get ur crap in order lol

its also..much MUCH cheaper

and if u ever meet a girl named jamie in KY run like that little kid in the six sense =) lol

man that sucks......

Yeah this was on my friday of sping break too... go figure school in the morning. I R! The WinNAr @ LiFe!

I fixed the girl situation I think. Talked to her for about an hour today :bounce:

I just got word that the frame on the front end is 3 inches off (thats a hell of alot for a frame to be off) I must have hit it alot harder then I thought I did, maybe I was in shock or something?. So now it has to go the frame shop and get repaired which will mean a long time until I get it back... What another bad day heh this **** is getting rediculous.

And oh yeah she is in love with another guy....and didn't tell me(SHOOTS THYSELF)

nah dont shoot urself..its all good there will be plenty others just get stuff set straight and be patient

isnt there more wemon then men...2-1 or something?? haha

its all good dude

just curious as to what PSI you were running at? Also, dont think about what you should or shouldn't do - just go with whatever feels like the right thing to do. That way you'll never have any regrets.

hydroxy said:
just curious as to what PSI you were running at? Also, dont think about what you should or shouldn't do - just go with whatever feels like the right thing to do. That way you'll never have any regrets.

I think around 32 PSI form what I recall.. I may be a little off though.

Foo said:
Oh and they don't make my michelins anymore so I splurged on a new set set of 31' BF T/A's.
Huh? No Michs?

And since when did BFGs become a better tire than a nice set of Michs?

Robb said:
Huh? No Michs?

And since when did BFGs become a better tire than a nice set of Michs?

I had Michelin LT4's... it exploded. They don't make new ones and my spare is a wilderness AT.. so I figured it best to just get a new set and went with the BFG's.

Foo said:
I had Michelin LT4's... it exploded.
Oh, never even heard of those.

Hope it works out for ya!!!

For the future though, you know you shouldn't have been driving under those conditions. You might have just as well been drunk. Proper sleep, proper fuel (food), and proper attitude are all essential for safe driving. Consider it a lesson learned.

Again, good luck with it!

Robb said:
Oh, never even heard of those.

Hope it works out for ya!!!

For the future though, you know you shouldn't have been driving under those conditions. You might have just as well been drunk. Proper sleep, proper fuel (food), and proper attitude are all essential for safe driving. Consider it a lesson learned.

Again, good luck with it!

Aye, I wish I was drunk... maybe would have gotten a DUI but had no recall of that night :)... as this weekend goes I can't drive anyway so I'm drowning my sorrows :chug:

The funny part for you is, you will look back on them some day and wish you were there again. I guess I am about 13-14 years older than you and it seems like a world ago. I will kill to have a few more Fridays like I had at your age. I just want to take what I know now with me. I would know to leave that girl alone and try for one of the 1000's that are around. You can get attached to someone I know but it is way to early for you to slow down, you need to try a little of every type. The other thing I reccomend is, you get in with your parents a little better. They will be your biggest help. I know that sounds stupid, and I dont mean you need to go talk to them, just get on there good side. Fix the truck, get a new girl, take a nap, eat, and go live life, right now are your best years. Go do all the crazy stuff before your body parts start hurting for no reason when you get up in the morning. Enough from me, have fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wa4kc said:
The funny part for you is, you will look back on them some day and wish you were there again. I guess I am about 13-14 years older than you and it seems like a world ago. I will kill to have a few more Fridays like I had at your age. I just want to take what I know now with me. I would know to leave that girl alone and try for one of the 1000's that are around. You can get attached to someone I know but it is way to early for you to slow down, you need to try a little of every type. The other thing I reccomend is, you get in with your parents a little better. They will be your biggest help. I know that sounds stupid, and I dont mean you need to go talk to them, just get on there good side. Fix the truck, get a new girl, take a nap, eat, and go live life, right now are your best years. Go do all the crazy stuff before your body parts start hurting for no reason when you get up in the morning. Enough from me, have fun.

Thanks man, wise advise I would say. I'm doing a little better now already. I mean it really can't get any worse so hey I'm gonna enjoy being bored off my ass for maybe two weeks.

Back