Who's Here From Florida? | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Im in Old Town (Kissimmee) today - Saturday From 2 till about 11 pm if anyone wants to stop by and hang out. Im at the Caricature shop with the wife.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guess I"m the only one in South Florida (West Palm Beach).

Just sent a join request to the Facebook page also.

I thought there were more from down south..... maybe i sent invites but they did reply or they're not on here anymore.... Anyways welcome.

Everybody is everywhere! I looked at a map with the locations - I still have to get that together by the way :/

Sweet!

everyone is everywhere WTF! but seems to be more central explorers though.

Im in South Ft. Myers area! 5.5 inchs of lift on a 4th gen. Bout to be lowered 2 Inches in a few months.

Im in South Ft. Myers area! 5.5 inchs of lift on a 4th gen. Bout to be lowered 2 Inches in a few months.

Welcom!
Why Lower it? I thaught the goal was to be the biggest?!

what did you do to lift it? if your looking to sell the lift stuff LMK i know someone who may be interested.

Port St. Lucie

Welcome!!

middleburg,fl here...south jax,op st.auggie area...and i have a lowrider mountaineer....

IMAG1471.jpg

Nice mountaineer... is that the same pic that was posted earlier in the day???? could of sworn i seen more of a side shot, with a kid playing towards the front.

NVM, that was on the lifted second gen.

yeah i got it posted there too...front bumper has been removed since this pic.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I seen some while my fiancee's sister was down.... some lowered and 2 or 3 lifted. mixed 1st and 2nd gens, 1 1st gen was actually a lowered Navajo

Back